Monday 23 April 2012

CViE Meeting

On Saturday afternoon, my family and I went to a CViE meeting (Christian Values in Education), which was about Euthanasia. It was very useful for those of us who will doubtless have to take part in debates at school, university and the workplace, and for those who just wanted to be better informed on it.  It was, of course, quite sad and depressing, but I think the importance of the subject has to outweight that!

CViE give regional talks several times a year on matter such as Euthanasia. Take a look at their website (http://www.cvie.org.uk/) for some very useful resources and information on topical issues, such as the present Redefining Marriage issue. On that note, please take a look at, and if interested, please sign the petition against the redefinition of marriage at www.c4m.org.uk.

I have previosly felt very underdressed at such events, and so on Saturday I went for a smart smart-casual outfit:




Shirt - Marks and Spencer
Cardigan - Next
Navy chino skirt - Marks and Spencer
Shoes - River Island
Necklace - Accessorize
Belt (off skirt) - Zara

Despite the uncertain weather, I just couldn't bring myself to wear black tights and a wintery outfit, so I knocked out a nice springy outfit. :D

I hate how these pumps make me look, and I also didn't realise that I was bending my feet outwards which makes me look ridiculous! Will try to perfect my posture in the future. :)

My dear brother caught me doing some self-takes in a mirror, and offered to shoot for me, although he thought I was mildly crazy!

Last week I did a small DIY alteration to a square scarf, which I will show you later on in the week... Keep checking back, and any comments are welcome!

Have a lovely day.

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment