Monday 30 April 2012

Fat Face loving...

Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend.

On Saturday I went into Fat Face, which has been in town for a couple of years now. It is one of my favourite shops and I really wanted to buy something, but I couldn't decide what. Plus it was nearly closing time, and due to the rainy weather, I was the only one in the shop with these two lads manning the till and tidying up. Awkward...

So, here is a selection of things I would love to buy. Another barrier is the price tag!

Jade Stripe Maxi Skirt £40
 Ok, believe it or not, I am trying to steer clear of navy, which fills about half my wardrobe. It always seems to attract me, and this skirt was no different. It is lovely, no?
Bird Bead Bracelet £3
 This bracelet is cute, and bang on trend with it's little bird. It would go with lots, especially all my navy things!
Cameron Linen Mix Cardi £42
 Again, navy, but something I have been hankering after for a while. Maybe I should just get it...
Suzi Palm Springs Woven Maxi Skirt £40
 I tried this maxi skirt on a few weeks ago. It looked so pretty and would look good paired with a yellow cardi. But I am lamentably short, and it seemed to trail along like a train. I could take it up if I bought it, but I thought it would be cheaper to just make my own.
Kacia Peasant Blouse £35
 This blouse has pretty embroidery across the front. Would be perfect for a summer evening.

Sian Gingham Shirt £35
 This shirt is in a gingham print. I don't have a gingham shirt. I'm never sure about check shirts on me, but I think I would like this small gingham. Would look nice with the bird bracelet and a pashmina, methinks...
Ruby Seaside Stripe Skirt £38
This skirt could be dressed up or down, I think. Would look good for chapel with my navy heels, pink top and a navy hat. Could also look good with sandals, and maybe a yellow top. Plenty of colours in the skirt to get matching with! :)

You can visit FatFace at www.fatface.com.

Which items are your favourite? Let me know in the comments section.

Hannah xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that last skirt - i think that would be my priority out of that list ;) xx

    ReplyDelete