Wednesday 18 April 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

My name is Hannah and I live in West Sussex, UK. I am currently a student, although only for five and a half more weeks! How exciting! After my summer exams I hope to get a job, but more about that when I do get one.

This blog will be a mixture of things - daily outfits, styling advice (although I don't always promise to be an expert on this one!), things I have made or done and my life in general.

I am a Strict Baptist, and believe that the things that I wear should be modest (1 Timothy 2 v 9, KJV). I have to admit that this is not always easy though, especially when I go to a college with people whose views are not the same as mine! I often wish it was fine to wear trousers and shorter skirts just so I could fit in with the crowd, but I know this goes against my better judgement. For those in the same boat as me, I would like to encourage you to continue in this way, and also to realise that dressing modestly does not mean you have to dress frumpily (if that is a word!) Furthermore, many modest fashion blogs out there are written by Americans, and while they are great, I sometimes find it annoying that the clothes they wear are unobtainable in Britain. So here is my own version of their blogs, for my own encouragement and others'.

I hope you will enjoy this blog.

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment